Thursday 1 April 2010

THE RAP!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Smittie's Class has just wrote, composed, and sang different songs. I wrote a song with my bud Alex. Our song is about Math Conversions. From the beginning I was happy to rap with my friend. I loved making this happen. I got to be silly doing this rap. My feelings at the end were the same as the beginning. My fear was that no one will like mine and Alex's rap. I didn't have any doubts that the class would support us. Rapping was fun even though I was the who rapped the whole time! Alex I am talking to you! Alex you barley rapped! I wasn't uncomfortable rapping or creating music. I would change the project to where we only had to write the lyrics and create the beat and Mr. Smith had to rap it! I wouldn't change a thing! I might consider a music career. Maybe with and instrument. I liked the messing around to where it was perfect.

-*heart*- Shaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment