Monday 5 April 2010

Future Quest

I think that the TAKS may open some doors in Texas but, not in places where they don't take the TAKS. It is just a test! I think it is to see how far up you are. Wait... I take that first comment back. It is just to see how far your up. I can be a chef or a teacher without this test. All the teachers do all year is prepare us for TAKS and they don't prepare you for life. Only that test. :( Besides a machine grades them. What if it has a malfunction and jacks up. Then we can't do anything about it. But I want to get in to a great collage, get my degree, and become a teacher or chef without having to worry about it. First have to take a test and then you have fill in a scan tron. I mean what is the scan tron about? I mean we are great artist and all but, that is an itty-bitty circle. Like smaller than the size of a pea. I mean pencil and paper is fine and all but, that is wasting a lot of paper. We would like it better in technology. It might have an effect on what grade level your in or collage if you stay in Texas for collage. But it won't have an effect on you if you leave Texas for collage or whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment